CCBA and OADN Delegation to Australia: To form partnerships in Australia
The Community College Baccalaureate Association and the Organization for Associate Degree Nursing is coordinating a delegation of U.S. Community College representatives to visit Sydney and Melbourne to tour two TAFE colleges and to attend the 2015 TDA National Conference in Hobart, Tasmania. The trip begins on August 27, 2015 and ends on September 13.
The delegates may participate in all three parts, the second and third parts or only the conference portion.
- Part One: Sydney – We will spend 5 lovely nights in Sydney and will visit a TAFE college. Six breakfasts, three lunches, two dinners, two tours and air travel to Melbourne are included. $1,514
- Part Two: Melbourne – We will spend 3 nights in Melbourne and will visit a TAFE college that offers a BSN program. Four breakfasts, two lunches, two dinners, two tours and air travel to Hobart are included. $1,409
- Part Three: Hobart, Tasmania – We will spend 7 nights in Hobart in two hotels and will take a day-trip to Port Arthur. Conference registration ($1,000), two breakfasts, four lunches, four dinners, afternoon teas, and a reception are included. $2,889
All three parts – $5,599
One of the purposes of the trip is to introduce community college administrators and professors to their counterparts in Australia with the goal of forming long-term partnerships including program development. Please let us know if you are interested in matching your institution with a TAFE or a representative from your institution with a TAFE representative.
Attached is an overview of the itinerary, registration form and a conference presentation proposal form. Places are limited. I can be reached at BHagan7@aol.com. I hope you will join us.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: May 21, 2015
- Registration Form for Trip to Australia
- TAFE Conference Presentation Proposal Form
- Information about the Conference in Australia