CCBA Members and Friends:
Happy New Year! As we plan Conference 2022 in the current pandemic environment, we want to assure you that your health and safety is of paramount concern. We are confident our schedule of presentations, interactive round tables and nationally-recognized keynote speakers will provide you access to robust content and practical learning opportunities. We are also excited to gather with you in-person in Tucson and are working diligently to ensure you enjoy a safe, comfortable experience by implementing the following protocols:
- All attendees, (including sponsors, partners and vendors), may voluntarily present Proof of Vaccination at the CCBA registration desk. Examples of Proof of Vaccination include CDC vaccination card or a digital equivalent.
- If proof of vaccination is not available, the CCBA requires that Conference attendees, present a negative PCR Covid-19 test taken within 48 hours of conference registration.
- All attendees are required to wear a mask while attending indoor conference events/meetings.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in all conference spaces.
- All meeting spaces will be set to adhere to social distancing standards.
- All networking receptions will take place outdoors.
- The Hilton El Conquistador participates in the Hilton CleanStay™ program (www.hiltonelconquistador.com/
If you haven’t been fully vaccinated (with booster), we encourage you to do so at your earliest convenience to ensure your conference experience is as safe as possible for you and our colleagues. With our community health a community priority, we can enjoy each others’ company and learn in a safe, fun and beautiful setting. We look forward to seeing you in Tucson in February!
In Good Health –
The CCBA Board of Directors