The Strategic Education Partners (SEP) is a group of select universities that offer in-demand, online, cohort based onsite, or traditionally delivered master’s and doctorate programs for community college baccalaureate graduates, and faculty and staff.
The SEP will have access to CCBA institutional members. Strategic Education Partners benefits include:
- Your university logo on CCBA’s home page for one year.
- Your university logo on the SEPG page with direct links to those programs we have mutually agreed to promote.
- A one year Institutional Membership in CCBA
- Our partnership, between CCBA and the University, will be highlighted in at least one newsletter, with your logo and links included.
- One complimentary conference registration with full attendance at the annual CCBA national and international conference.
- Introduction at the Welcome Reception and Opening Conference Session of the annual conference.
- Presence in the conference rooms, sitting at a table with conference participants (not out in the hall).
- If desired, you may also want to have a table/booth in the main conference room
- A full partner in all conference discussions
- Invitations to all receptions
- Email addresses of all conference participants, access to all institutional member colleges
- Your university’s name and logo in the conference brochure
- Access to CCBA data on all community colleges and baccalaureate degrees offered.
If there are other activities or benefits you feel would be valuable to your institution, please let us know so we can discuss, CCBA’s intent is for our partnership to be a win-win for your institution, CCBA, our colleges, and our graduates.
**The annual fee to be part of the Strategic Education Partners Group is $2,500 annually. We also request members of SEPG offer graduates of CCBA institutional member colleges a tuition discount.