The Strategic Education Partners (SEP) is a small group of select universities that offer in-demand, online, cohort based onsite, or traditionally delivered masters programs for community college baccalaureate graduates.
The SEP will have prime access to CCBA members.
- Your university logo on CCBA’s home page for one year.
- Your university logo on the SEPG page with direct links to those programs we have mutually agreed to promote.
- A one year Institutional Membership in CCBA
- Our partnership, between CCBA and the University, will be highlighted in at least one newsletter, with your logo and links included.
- One complimentary conference registration with full attendance at the annual CCBA national and international conference.
- Introduction at the opening reception and opening session of the annual conference.
- Presence in the conference rooms, at a table with colleges (not out in the hall).
- If desired, you may also want to have a table/booth in the main conference room
- A full partner in all conference discussions
- Invitations to all receptions
- Access to students who achieve “honor recognition” (coming fall 2019)
- Your university’s name and logo in the conference brochure
- Access to CCBA data on all community colleges and baccalaureate degrees offered.
If there are other activities or benefits you feel would be valuable to your institution, please let me know so we can discuss, CCBA wants this to be a great win for your institution, CCBA, our colleges, and our graduates.
The annual fee to be part of the Strategic Education Partners Group is $2,500 annually. We also request members of SEPG offer graduates of CCBA institutional member colleges a tuition discount.