Strategic Educational Partnership Group
The Strategic Education Partners Group is one of the solutions to the access and career advancement challenges that many community college graduates experience. As such the SEP Group will be in our conference rooms participating and offering solutions to challenges.
- Your university logo on the SEP page with direct links to those programs you and our members feel would be advantageous for our Community College graduates
- Institutional Membership in the CCBA
- Full attendance at the annual CCBA national and international conference
- Presence in the conference rooms, at the table with colleges (not out in the hall)
- If desired, you may also want to have a table in the main conference room
- A full partner in all conference discussions
- Invitations to all receptions
- Access to students who achieve “honor recognition”
- Your university’s name in the conference brochure
- Access to CCBA data on all community colleges and the baccalaureate degrees offered.
If there are other activities or benefits you feel would be valuable to your institution, please let me know so we can discuss them. I want this to be a great win for both of us.
The fee to be part of the Strategic Educational Partners group is $2,500 annually. We also request SEP offer graduates of CCBA institutional member colleges a 15% tuition discount.