Strategic Education Partners
The CCBA’s Strategic Education Partners (SEP) Group is comprised of select universities that offer community college baccalaureate graduates, faculty and staff access to in-demand, online, cohort-based onsite, or traditionally-delivered master’s and doctorate programs. They may also offer graduates of CCBA institutional member colleges a tuition discount.
“The conference was fantastic. I made a number of strategic contacts and enjoyed the speakers…”
– Paul Moore, Dean Academic Affairs (North Campus) and Business & Management Pathway, Broward College
Master’s Degree Partners
One of the keys to long-term, high-income growth and economic stability is a master’s degree in an in-demand field. As a result, the CCBA has partnered with a select group of universities who offer quality, rigorous and high-value master’s degrees.
These universities have been vetted to assure they value and appreciate the unique challenges of non-traditional adults who often have competing priorities such as families and jobs. All of our partners are regionally accredited, and offer baccalaureate graduates of CCBA institutional member colleges tuition discounts and/or equivalent benefits in areas including: MBA, international business, IT and computing science, nursing, health and social media marketing.
Doctorate Degree Partners
One of the challenges community colleges face in establishing baccalaureate programs is recruiting and developing faculty with doctorate degrees who also have a passion for the community college mission. To address this challenge, the CCBA has established relationships with select universities that have expressed an interest in helping community college faculty and staff achieve a doctorate degree.
What Benefits Do Strategic Education Partners Receive?
Strategic Education Partners gain prime access to CCBA institutional members and conference participants via the following annual investment benefits:
- University logo on the CCBA SEPG webpage with direct links to the partner’s masters and doctorate programs.
- Announcement of partnership in CCBA member communications (newsletter) and on CCBA social media platforms
- Featured partnership recognition in at least one CCBA newsletter, including logo and program links.
- Opportunity to promote special offerings or programs to CCBA members and email list participants
- Video commercial (15 seconds) produced by partner and approved by CCBA and shown during annual conference.
- Access to CCBA data on all community college baccalaureate degree programs.
- Premium CCBA national conference access:
- One complimentary CCBA conference registration.
- Introduction at the welcome reception and opening sessions.
- Direct access to conference participants during daily sessions and dining events.
- Table/booth outside of main conference ballroom if desired.
- Partner opportunities during conference discussions.
- Invitations to all receptions.
- Email addresses of all conference participants and access to all institutional member colleges two weeks prior to the start of the conference.
- University name and logo on conference webpage.
Strategic Education Partners Group Annual Fee: $2500