California Community College Baccalaureate Association (CCCBA) has partnered with the CCBA to offer CA colleges and districts access to the country’s top community college baccalaureate member services.
Working together to provide CA faculty and staff guidance and support as they move forward on their community college baccalaureate (CCB) journey, colleges and districts can join both organizations for one, affordable membership fee. Annual membership options include:
- Institutional membership for one college or single college district = $600
- District membership for a multi-college district, includes the district office and all colleges within the district = $1,200
CCBA/CCCBA membership includes exclusive access – for all employees in each institution – to a robust menu of member benefits featuring practical data, strategies, and tools they can implement immediately to create sound admissions and recruitment practices, design workforce-driven curriculum, and prioritize degree attainment for all students including:
- The groundbreaking new eBook: 20 Promising Practices to Advance Quality, Equity, and Success in Community College Baccalaureate Degree Programs, which includes proven solutions for making innovative, workforce-focused CCB programs succeed.
- The first and only national inventory of CCB programs, to connect with colleagues in California and around the country who have experience in designing and implementing successful CCB programs.
- Access to practical strategies, tools and current data for building labor market cases and curriculum development.
- Regular CCCBA and CCBA communications to remain current with national and California CCB news and trends.
- Discounted invitations to our annual national conference (save the date for CCBA 2024 in Savannah, GA, Feb. 14-16), for interactive learning and networking with the nation’s top CCB practitioners.
- Free webinars that offer professional development, guidance and proven solutions.
- Support from the nation’s leading CCB experts and researchers.
- Tuition and/or scholarship incentives for CCB graduates, faculty and staff from our University Partners, and
- Access to our Corporate Partners who provide services and tools your college can utilize during all phases of the CCB journey.
Join us today by completing a membership application and welcome to our network of California’s community college baccalaureate institutions and the nation’s leading organization of community colleges that build and sustain high-value baccalaureate programs!