The Community College Baccalaureate Association offers institutional memberships to community colleges, partner universities, associations and aligned foundations and corporate sponsors. CCBA members are part of the national movement to provide all students the opportunity to obtain a baccalaureate degree in a workforce-focused career field. Members are granted exclusive access to research data, publications, promising practices, state legislation guidance and experienced consultants that advise institutions as they advocate for, develop, and/or implement their community college baccalaureate programs.
Join your colleagues to take advantage of these valuable CCBA benefits:
- Support from the nation’s leading CCB experts and researchers,
- Access to current data and proven CCB promising practices for building labor market cases and curriculum development,
- Guidance from experienced consultants as you develop and implement CCB programs,
- Regular CCBA communications to remain up to date with national CCB news and trends, and
- Discounted invitations to CCBA networking events including our annual national conference.
- Free webinars that offer professional development, guidance and advice
- Access to the CCBA president and board members for support, questions, data,
- Discounted tuition and/or scholarships for your CCB graduates, faculty and staff with our university partners
- CCBA Student Scholars Program.
Have Questions about CCBA Membership?
CCBA’s Project Director, Dr. Cheryl Cicotti, is happy to connect with you about CCBA membership.
Reach her directly at email@example.com or by calling (407) 616-0388 to learn more about how the CCBA can serve your college