FREE WEBINAR EVENT
Community College Baccalaureate Expansion: A Panel Discussion
What, Why and How
- What strategies each state employed to achieve legislative approval,
- Why program expansion was considered important,
- How additional CCBs will address critical workforce needs and the outcomes they anticipate.
Webinar brought to you with support from the ECMC Foundation.
CCBA Welcomes New Corporate Partner BibliU
Speaking from Experience…
Meet Our Conference 2022 Keynote Presenters
Join us in Tucson, AZ
February 16-18 for
- Belle S. Wheelan Ph.D., Southern Association of Colleges & Schools Commission on Colleges
- Francisco C. Rodriguez, Ph.D., Chancellor, Los Angeles Community College District
- Linda M. Thor, Ed.D., Member, Maricopa Community Colleges Governing Board
CCB Research & News Roundup
More and more states are introducing and expanding the authority for community colleges to confer bachelor’s degrees. But, what do we actually know about these CCB programs? Who enrolls, what do they study and where do they go after graduation?
Congratulations to our friends in California, including CCBA Board Member and CCB Champion, Dr. Constance Carroll, who are one step away from seeing historic legislation that will expand and make permanent the state’s community college bachelor’s degree pilot program. This month, Assembly Bill 927 arrived on Governor Gavin Newsom’s desk with the backing of educational leaders and dozens of businesses and trade organizations. Read More…